By accessing and using this Platform, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provisions of this agreement, provided by the company ALIRO INC. The Policy of Confidentiality and Anti Money Laundering Policy are integral parts of this Terms of Service.
Please read carefully the present Terms of Service:
The company ALIRO INC (“We”, “Our”, “Us”) reserves the rights to make any alterations to the present Terms of Service (the “Terms of Service”, “Agreement”) at any time by way of posting an amended version on our website. If the User does not agree with the conditions of the present Terms of Service, the Policy of Confidentiality, Anti Money Laundering Policy, such User is obliged to discontinue using this Platform.
- ALIRO INC. provides users with access to a B2B global commodities trading and analytics Platform. The present Platform is targeting businesses involved only in the sale and purchase of orders, upon payment of the subscription fee.
- The User understands and agrees that ALIRO INC. is not a party to any transactions made between the Users. The Platform does not provide any services on the custody, transfer, or change of monetary funds. All deals shall be made directly between the Users. ALIRO INC. shall not carry responsibility for any disputes between Users.
REGISTRATION OF PERSONAL ACCOUNT
- Our Platform offers to create a Personal Account by way of requesting personal information about the User obtained through the process of verification. There are three levels of verification. The first level of verification provides access to the full functionality of the Platform. The second and third levels of verification increase the degree of trust of the User.
- The User shall proceed with the registration process on the Platform. Upon registering the User will obtain access to their Personal account.
- The User shall independently choose their password upon registering on the Platform. The password may be changed by the User at any time after registration. The User is obligated and shall not transfer, sell or disclose the password to any third parties. At the same time the User shall independently determine the procedure for the safety of their password and execute all measures to prevent the compromise of their password. In the case of any loss of the password, as well as in the case of any illegal obtainment of the password by any third parties to the Personal Account, the User is obligated to urgently inform Client Support; otherwise all actions executed from the Personal Account of the User will be considered as executed by the User.
- Using more than one Personal Account by one User will be considered as breach of the Terms of Service.
- The User is obligated to provide true, accurate, current and complete information during the process of registration of their Personal Account. If the User provides any information that is untrue or inaccurate, or if we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, we have the right to immediately terminate the account of the User.
CLOSING THE PERSONAL ACCOUNT
- If the User closes the Personal account, we will cancel any scheduled or incomplete publications.
- The User agrees that all data, information and other materials whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole liability of the individual from whom such information originated. The User understands that ALIRO INC shall not carry any responsibility for all the information that the Users upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Platform.
- The User agrees to upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available any data that the User has a right to make available in accordance with the law.
- The User agrees not collect personal data in any prohibited way.
- In case of a breach to the Terms of Service, the laws of England, ALIRO INC. has a right to block or delete the Personal Cabinet of the User, and to forbid or limit the User’s access to certain functions of the Platform.
- The User shall use the Platform at his/her own risk. ALIRO INC. does not guarantee the achievement of any results by using the present Platform.
- The Platform includes references to other websites on the Internet, such as third party websites. ALIRO INC. shall not carry any responsibility for any information, or material published on the website of the Platform, or the websites of the third parties.
- The User covenants and undertakes with ALIRO INC. to indemnify ALIRO INC. for, and hold ALIRO INC. harmless against, any and all actions, claims and proceedings made at any time against ALIRO INC. or any of its Affiliates and against any and all costs, expenses, losses, damages, liabilities, fines and penalties, and reasonable legal and professional fees of consultants involved, and including any direct or indirect loss of profit, any indirect, incidental, or consequential loss or damage, or any unrealized capital gains, lost business opportunities, any loss of business, goodwill, opportunity or profit and the like, whether actual or percievable, suffered or incurred by the Platform or any of its Affiliates arising out of or in connection to any breach by any User of any of the User Warranties set out in the present Terms of Service and, without restricting the rights of ALIRO INC. or its ability to claim damages for any such breach by any User of any of such User Warranties, agrees to pay ALIRO INC an amount equal to the amount which is necessary to restore ALIRO INC and its Affiliates to the financial position which would have been present had there been no such breach.
The User warrants to ALIRO INC. that:
- The User is duly organised, validly existing and in good standing in accordance with the laws of their jurisdiction of organisation having all requisite corporate or otherwise power and authority to carry on conducting their business as currently being conducted.
Use of the present Platform will not:
- result in a breach of any provision of the constitutional documents of the User;
- require the consent of any Person under any agreement or arrangement to which the User is a party, save for corporate consents or other action on the part of itself and, if relevant, its equity holders;
- result in a breach of, or constitute a default under, any instrument to which the User is a party or by which the User is bound and
- save for the Injunction or the Varied Injunction (as the case may be), result in a breach of any order, judgment or decree of any court or Governmental Body to which the User is a party or by which the User is bound.
- The User warrants to ALIRO INC. that:
- This Agreement and any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with it shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive law of England and Wales.
- If any dispute arises under or in relation to this Terms of Service, including any question as to its existence, validity or termination, such dispute shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration in accordance with the Rules (the “Rules”) of Arbitration of the LCIA that are applicable at the time of reference to the arbitration. The number of arbitrators shall be one (1). The seat, or legal place, of arbitration shall be London (England). The language to be used in the arbitral proceedings shall be English.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND RESTRICTIONS
- The Platform consists of intellectual property, belonging to the ALIRO INC, and its affiliated persons.
- By using the Platform, the User agrees that all information contained in the Platform is protected by author’s rights, trademark rights and other rights for intellectual property and all indicated rights are real and protected in all forms, on all carriers and regarding all technologies existing in the present time or developed further in the future. Any rights for content of the Platform shall not be transferred to the User as a result of using the Platform.
- The User agrees that any information, including but not limited to discoveries, inventions, copyright, design rights, patents, innovations, suggestions, know -how, ideas and reports published on the Platform is treated by the User as the sole property of ALIRO INC.
CONFIDENTIALITY, DATA PROTECTION
- In the course of using the Platform, it is anticipated that the User will learn information that ALIRO INC. regards as confidential or proprietary, including but not limited to, the nature of research and/or development projects and data related to them, products, customers, suppliers, personally identifiable information, pricing, cost, know-how, strategies, programs, processes, practices and confidential and proprietary information that ALIRO INC. or its affiliates receive from third parties (collectively, “Confidential Information”). The User shall keep all Confidential Information as confidential and such confidentiality obligations apply without limitation to written documentation, oral disclosures, disclosures made by visual observation and disclosures in electronic form.
Confidential Information shall not include any information that:
- (i) is already known to the User at the time of disclosure; or
- (ii) is generally available to the public or becomes publicly known through no wrongful act of the User; or
- (iii) is received by the User from a third-party who had a legal right to provide it; or
- (iv) if the User is required to disclose Confidential Information by order of a court of law, administrative agency, or other governmental body, the user agrees to provide a reasonable advance written notice to ALIRO INC. in order to allow ALIRO INC. the opportunity to seek a protective order or otherwise limit such disclosure, and then the User shall cooperate with ALIRO INC. to further limit any such disclosure or seek a protective order.
- User shall not use the name of ALIRO INC. or any of ALIRO INC. affiliates in any advertising, articles, press release, promotional materials, website advertising or any other item or means of communication.